The wind came up, and there was such a sound as if a bomb had been dropped. On December 10 and 11, MORE THAN 50 TORNADOS hit eight states in the American Midwest.
🆘 Hundreds of people screaming for help is more than your mind can handle if you are at the epicenter of these events.
Nobody was ready for this. And the government doesn’t care. They don’t care how many lives will be lost, how many houses will be destroyed and how many people will die.
Why was there no evacuation of people, although some time after the beginning it was already clear what way the tornado would go?
Only about 5% of people received at least some sort of help after the tornado. The remaining 95% do not know what to do next.
📢 PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD MUST KNOW THIS: Climate will not give you privileges. You are completely defenseless against natural disasters, it can happen to everyone. And at any moment!
How many more calamities must happen before we finally understand that we need to unite? We just need to build the Creative Society as soon as possible!
🌍 The international online forum “Global Crisis. We are People. We Want to Live”