Prof. Judith Curry is a leading American climatologist. President of Climate Forecast Applications Network. Prior to that, she was a Professor and Chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Prof. Curry was repeatedly invited to a United States Congress to share her opinion on climate change.
In this interview we will find out about:
- How climate has been changing in geological history?
- Do humans have any effect on climate change?
- What factors drive climate?
- What is happening with the ozone layer?
- Is it possible to predict hurricanes and tornados?
- How can we develop sustainable forms of energy?
International Forum “Global Crisis. We are People. We Want to Live”