Avi Loeb, an astrophysicist and professor at Harvard University and director of the Institute for Theories and Computation, shared his scientific interests in studying space in the interview. He told what he considers priority tasks in astrophysics. The scientist believes that the moral qualities and values of our society affect the development of science and technology, as well as the approach to the process of learning new things.
The interview deals with such questions:
- What do scientists know about the facts of highly evolved civilizations visiting our solar system?
- How does our solar system work and why was it different before?
- How can we explore and visit other planets?
- Why are chemical rockets no longer relevant for space travel and what role does the discovery of free energy play?
- What is the role of Artificial Intelligence in space exploration and in human life?
- Why now is it important for all of us to reconsider society’s goals and change priorities in order to build a Creative Society together?
Avi Loeb, along with a number of other scientists and experts, participated in the
International Online Conference, “Global Crisis. This Already Affects Everyone”