At today’s international discussion we are pleased to present our viewers with the expert opinion of recognized scientists and experts on the true causes of climate change and the role of the anthropogenic factor in these processes.
Why do scientists pay so much attention to the CO2 theory and ignore other factors affecting climate change?
Why scientists who do not support this theory are persecuted?
What scientific evidence proves that CO2 is not driving climate change?
If the impact of CO2 on the atmosphere can have exactly the opposite effect?
Distinguished participants of today’s broadcast are:
- Judith A. Curry – President (co-owner) of Climate Forecast Applications Network (CFAN). Professor Emeritus and Chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology (USA)
- Arthur Viterito – Ph.D. in geography, policy advisor with The Heartland Institute (USA)
- G. Sterling Burnett – Ph.D. in Applied Philosophy, Senior Fellow on environmental policy and Managing Editor of Environment & Climate News
- Dušan Valeček – participant of the Creative Society project (Czech Republic)
- Taliy Shkurupiy – IT specialist (USA)
- Elizaveta Khromova – geologist-geophysicist (Russia)
- Anastasia Pashigreva – Ph.D. in chemical engineering, technology developer (USA)
We need to study all causes of climate change and understand how to cope with disasters. The lies that are now being actively promoted in society only alienate us from effective solutions. The Creative Society project allows honest scientists and concerned people around the world to come together and take action for the global goal of saving and improving the lives of everyone.
International online conference “Global Crisis. Time for the Truth”